Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PROTEIN (Peach) Pancakes!

I love these because, 
1 - They are WAY fast and easy to make, and 
2 - NO FLOUR! So you don't feel bloated after eating and 
3 - They are full of protein!!! They fill you up fast!


These are a great option for post-workout!




Ingredients:
1 C Oatmeal
1 C Low Fat Cottage Cheese
5 Egg Whites
1/2-1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2-1 tsp Vanilla
3 Tbl of Low Fat Milk or Milk Alternative
1 Tbl Flaxseed
1-2 Tbl Sugar (optional)




Blend all ingredients in blender for a few minutes. 
And VOILA- Pour onto hot skillet and enjoy!


(Variations: I chopped up fresh peaches and laid them on the pancake while cooking, then flipped. It was so yummy! Tasted like grilled peaches! You could do that with any fruit!)



2 comments:

  1. Girl, I get on this blog and seriously EVERY recipe I see I'm like "dude! I HAVE to try that NOW!" You're a genius. And one of my friends is gluten intolerant, so I'm totally going to hook her up with this blog. I love your healthy attempts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! I am so glad you like the recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete