Monday, December 12, 2011

Immunity Juice

I have wanted a juicer for awhile, but when I discovered you can juice with a vita-mix (or blender) I couldn't wait to try it out! Juice is so good for you! Especially juice with NO added sugar - something I can be happy to serve my kiddos. 
Read Here for more.

All you need is a nut milk bag. You can buy these HERE on Amazon, but to be honest it was just a nylon bag, I feel like I could have made it or something. But you do need something very fine to get all that liquid out and no pulp!


2 Carrots
1 Stalk Celery
2 Green Apples
2 Oranges peeled (optional to leave a tiny bit of pulp on)
1 C water

Place all items in blender. Blend until fine. Place in Nut milk bag over a bowl.


 Start to squeeze, squeeze, squeeze.

 Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment