Friday, December 16, 2011

SUPER Green Smoothie

Most my smoothies are just frozen blueberries and banana. I tried to switch it up a bit, using Dr. Oz cleansing green smoothie drink as inspiration. It wasn't bad! 
Give it a try for a good, 'cleansin' start to your day!


1 large handful of spinach leaves
1/2 Cucumber
2 sticks of celery (rinsed) (don't cut the leaves off!)
1 Green Apple
1/2-1 C Chopped Pineapple (frozen pineapple is ideal)
small handful of ice
1 scoop of Raw Protein Powder (or whatever protein you like)
Feel free to add some honey or a couple dates for more sweetness.

Put all ingredients in vitamix and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I put white beans in my green smoothie the other day for more protein. I didn't even notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what I do. You cant even tast them

    ReplyDelete